Gymnastics Bars, Balance Beams and Mats
For questions about our gymnastics equipment, see our FAQ page.
Are you read to take it to the next level ?
Investing in a quality gymnastics bar or balance beam will get you there and fast.
How our bars differ from other bars sold is we used heavy gauge thick galvanized
steel. The weight of our bars are 120 lbs compared to our competitor's bars
weighing only 70-90 lbs Our bars include extensions at no extra cost, which is needed for maximum stability. The crossbar is a fiberglass bar with a wood veneer covering giving it more of the same feeling as the gym. Competitor bars are made of pine or poplar wood. Gymnastics Bars & Beams LLC sells quality heavy duty gymnastics bars and balance beams at great prices.
Gymnastics Bars, Balance Beams and Gym Mats are the perfect choice for training at home when you dont have time to spend at the gym or when you want to get some extra practice in at home. What young gymnast would'nt want to have their own personal gymnastics mini gym. Our Gymnastics Bar, Balance Beam and Mat Combo Sets makes a great gift for any gymnast from beginner to higher level gymnasts . Order yours today to take advantage of our low prices.
Gymnastics Bars are perfect bars for home training for beginner or Junior Gymnasts
Levels 1 through 6. Unlike most gymnastics bars, the center bar is made of fiberglass with wood veneer covering for that professional feeling just like the gym. Extensions are INCLUDED with all our bars and bar sets. Extensions are needed for maximum stabilization and are highly recommended for all levels 1-6. .All items in this package come with a 1 year warranty.
How Our Bars Compare to Our Competitor
- Weight Limit 140 lb
- Bars are 8ft long and 4ft wide
- Fiberglass/Wood Veneer Crossbar (for a more professional feeling)
- Levels 1-6
- Heights are adjustable 3ft-5ft
- 2x heavier than other bars sold
- Extensions included!!!
- FREE Deluxe Rubber Skid & Floor Protector End Caps
Competitor makes a great bar - Ours is just better. Our brand is Fit Sports
1. We use 5 by 10 cm tube for base (2" x 4") - Competitor uses 4 by 8 cm tube (1 1/2" x 3)
2. For connection of base, we use welded end to gain more strength - Competitor bends a steel plate end and drills holes
3. Our bars are more stable and include extensions. Most bars do NOT come with extensions or there is an additional cost to add them.
4. Our Height adjustments post are made of galvanized steel - Competitor posts are not
Our beam is designed with a wider steel leg for maximum stability and strength. Each leg is attaches to beam using 4 bolts not screws. The
8ft beam measures 4 inches wide by 6 inches
high and comes in 3 heights, low, 18 inches and 24 inches. The beam is covered with commercial grade
synthetic purple suede.
- 6 inch Beam Leg Height - 8 inches high from ground to top of beam
- 12 inch Beam Leg Height - 18 inches high from ground to top of beam
- 18 inch Beam Leg Height - 24 inches high from ground to top of beam
- 4-foot by 8-foot by 2 inches thick
- Folds for easy storage
- Velcro on ends for adding additional mats or panels
- Vinyl cover is lead-free, phthalate-free, antimicrobial, antifungal, and mildew resistant.
- CPSIA certified